Note: You are seeing this message because the browser you are using is out-of-date and/or non-CSS2 compliant. To see this Web site as it is intended to be seen, please upgrade your browser or use another more current browser.
- Men Wanted for Hazardous Journeys Learn More
- Creation adventure radio dramas Learn More
- Standing with WWII’s Last Living Heroes Learn More
- Helping to defend life in cases of medical crisis. Learn More
- Communicating biblical priorities for church and family. Learn More
Rebuilding the Christian Family, One Household at a Time
Vision Forum Ministries is dedicated to the restoration of Christian family culture. Learn More
- This Earth Day, Let’s Reclaim the Axe
- As millions around the world celebrate Earth Day this year, it’s important that we go beyond the slogans and pseudoscience that surround this high holy day of environmentalism and discern the true agenda behind it.
- The Family Economy in Crisis
- The family has disintegrated in the 21st century. This is the inescapable conclusion of many of today’s social indicators. With 41% of children born into homes without fathers, half of marriages ending in divorce, and the shack-up rate seven times what it was in 1970, the nuclear family now makes up less than half of American households.
- Fathers and Daughters United
- Old-fashioned games and a beautiful Southern picnic kicked off this year’s Father Daughter Retreat, where hundreds of fathers and daughters gathered from around the country to spend time together. It was a truly memorable Friday afternoon of fun and laughter at Georgia’s Callaway Gardens, where the event was held, as daughters learned to listen well and trust their Daddy’s instructions (to successfully complete an obstacle course while blindfolded!)
- How Should Christians Respond to Trial?
- Death. Betrayal. Sickness. Abuse. Persecution. Rejection. Financial setback. Delay of hopes realized — all of these trials and more are the lot of most Christians during some point in their life. The question is: How should those who place their trust in Christ view suffering and respond during such seasons of trial? Drawing from the wisdom of a man who lost six children to early death, this article offers sober insights as well as hopeful encouragement to Christians burdened by affliction.
- Pursue Excellence and Authenticity
- More than 300 students from around the world attended the 2013 Christian Filmmakers Academy (CFA), held on February 4-6 in San Antonio, Texas. This year’s Academy broke new ground by not only featuring fourteen general sessions, but offering eighteen breakout workshops that delved deeper into various sub-disciplines of the filmmaking craft.
- Dead Women in Combat: Does Anyone Care?
- Dead women — killed on the frontlines of combat — are no more a terrible sight to behold than dead men. So declared General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as he joined President Barack Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta in announcing a formal policy change which removes the last restraints for women to serve in all active combat roles in the U.S. military.
- San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival Announces 2013 Jubilee Award Winners
- SAN ANTONIO, TX — February 12, 2013 — More than 1,800 participants from around the world were on hand in the Alamo City for the presentation of the Jubilee Awards during closing ceremonies at the 8th Annual San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. Read More
- Roe v. Wade at 40: Where Do We Go From Here?
- America’s holocaust continues. Today more than 3,000 children will be murdered in the womb through surgical abortion. These dead children will be heaped on the more than 54 million others who have preceded them since the darkest day in American.
- God Must Be Acknowledged
- Last Friday was a day for rejoicing in our nation, as Roy Moore reclaimed his position as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court—a post he was forcibly removed from nine years ago... Read More